Please click here
Adult and Child Services
- Case management
- Emergency placement of abused or neglected children and access to foster care if required.
* Provides services for families in crisis to avoid the need for foster care placement.
- Casework/referral services
- Family preservation programs
- Medicaid transportation services
Eligibility: Call for eligibility requirements.
Application Process: Call or walk in.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fees for service.
Wayne County Department of Social Services Temporary Assistance administers benefits such as SNAP, Medicaid, Child Support, Adult and Child Welfare Services (Preventive, Foster Care/Adoption, Protective), and HEAP.
77 Water Street
Lyons NY 14489
Hours: M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM