Office of Adult and Career Educational Services
thru: Rochester City School District
- Basic skills to bring participants to high school educational level in mathematics, reading and writing.
- TASC instruction.
- English as a second language.
- Distance learning for high school equivalency.
- Adult vocational education and workforce preparation.
- Citizenship instruction.
- Assessment, counseling and support services.
Eligibility: TASC: Ages 16 years or older, 17 years old for RCSD. Formally out of school. Call for information.
Application Process: Call for more information or enroll online at oaces.net
Required Documentation: Picture ID.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14605