Domestic Violence Program
provided by Chances and Changes, Inc.
- Hotlines for victims, concerned family, friends and the general community in domestic violence situations or know someone who is.
- Rape crisis services.
- No maximum number of children that may be brought into the shelter.
- If number exceeds beds available, other arrangements will be made.
- Sanctions may be applicable through DSS.
- Collect calls accepted.
* Offers support groups for battered women.
* Offers Court Advocacy.
- Court accompaniment with on-site advocate at family court.
- Help with securing orders of protection.
- Assist in finding legal representation.
- Teen Program for high school students.
Eligibility: Victims of Domestic Violence and their children residing in the area and include but are not limited to physical, mental, emotional, verbal, sexual, financial, etc. abuses. Shelter services (residential) are provided to those living in the area. Other non-residential services eligibility requires the victim reside in Livingston County to receive other services provided by agency.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Livingston County.