Victim Witness Domestic Violence Program
provided by Seneca County Community Counseling Center
- Advocacy in both the family court and the criminal court systems.
- Court Accompaniment.
- Women’s Domestic Violence Support Group.
- Crime victim board applications.
- Assistance in completing family court petitions, DHS applications etc.
- Education regarding domestic violence.
- Information/referrals regarding other county resources.
- Emergency Services including shelter arrangements.
- Safe phones.
- A safe meeting place for victims of domestic violence.
- Domestic violence hotline, 24 hour Hotline for domestic violence victims.
Eligibility: Must reside in Seneca County.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fees for service.
Coverage Note: Seneca County.
Languages: Call for information.
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Waterloo NY 13165
We offer walk-in/open access throughout the day for evaluations. Call for our schedule. Persons in crisis can walk in any time during business hours for assistance.
Ovid NY 14521