Please click here
- Applying for disability compensation.
- Establishing education benefits.
- Career counseling.
- Skills assessments.
- Specialized vocational workshops.
- Resume assistance.
- Job networking.
- Job readiness, life skills and occupational services.
- Computer literacy training.
* Provides housing search assistance and temporary financial assistance through Services to Enable Positive Solutions (STEPS) program.
* Provides individual and family counseling to veterans and their families.
* Offers legal assistance through collaborative with Monroe County Legal Assistance Center.
* Creates a supportive network for veterans who could benefit from a veteran peer mentor and other community relationships through the CompeerCorps.
* Offers peer mentoring program.
Eligibility: Proof of veteran/discharge status and family members.
Application Process: Call or visit.
Required Documentation: Proof of Veterans status.
Fees: No fees for service.
Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans and Wayne Counties.
Veterans Outreach Center, Inc.
Veterans Outreach Center provides a one-stop-shop model of services to United States Armed Forces veterans and their families through case management, residential services, Quartermaster program, Morale Center services, suicide prevention/awareness support, and much more.
447 South Avenue
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM
Disabled: Wheelchair Accessible