Emergency and Family Assistance Program
thru: Baden Street Settlement
- Food pantry delivery to those unable to leave their homes because of illness, disability or frailty on a case by case basis.
• Provides bus passes.
• Provides clothing for all ages.
• Provides assistance with Social Security Income (SSI) and other benefits.
• Provides tenant/landlord dispute and rent/eviction services.
• Provides rent payment assistance to those with a court case and have not received EPPI.
Eligibility: Resident of area served.
Application Process: Walk in: first come, first served. Call for after-hours appointment.
Required Documentation: Proof of address (utility bill), proof of income, and Photo ID.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Portions of 14604, 14605, 14621 (depends on the street). Call for information.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14605
Closed for lunch: 1:00PM-2:00PM.