Family and Parent Education Program
thru: Cornell Cooperative Extension of Livingston County
- Active Parenting: First Five Years (parents of children Birth to age 5)
- Active Parenting: Ages 5-12
- Active Parenting: Teens
- Active Parenting/Families in Action (teens and parents)
- Baby Care Workshop (Birth to 12 months)
- Discipline is NOT a Dirty Word (all ages)
- PS It Works! (all ages)
- Parents Apart (divorcing/separated parents)
- Parenting A Second Time Around "PASTA" (grandparents, relatives, and others raising children again)
Application Process: Referrals from DSS, DOH, and Family Court. Call, visit website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Livingston County.
This program is offered here:
Mount Morris NY 14510