Substance Use Services
thru: Tully Hill Treatment and Recovery
• Offers medically monitored intensive inpatient rehabilitation program and services, Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient treatment programs.
• Provides specialized professionals and uniformed professionals programming designed to meet the needs of these patients’ specific needs.
• Offers individual therapy that includes patient-centered treatment plans for patients that establish, guide, and assess their progress in treatment.
• Offers family conference services during treatment.
• Provides a family program that offers support and education on the impact of substance use disorders.
Eligibility: Age 16 and older. Based on American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) substance use disorder criteria and NYS OASAS LOCADTR evaluation tool. Substance use disorder primary. Does treat co-occurring disorders (depression, anxiety).
Application Process: Call or visit website for intake in admissions, or pre-admission screening, click on insurance tab on home page and click on insurance participation link. Call or visit website for information.
Required Documentation: Call intake in admissions for information.
Fees: Most insurances accepted.
Coverage Note: All of New York State, northern Pennsylvania, and western New England.
This program is offered here:
Tully NY 13159
After-hours call service screening: M-TH 4:30PM-8:00AM.
Weekend hours F 4:30PM-M 8:00AM.
Ken Smith, LCSW
315-696-6114 ext. 141