Child Care Resource and Referral
thru: Child Care Council, Inc.
• Provides information on guidelines to child care subsidy eligibility.
• Offers educational programs, seminars and classes on child care issues.
• Offers development and training of professional child care providers and programs.
• Operates the Repurpose and More Store providing donated materials from local manufacturers for craft projects.
• Operates Farm to Preschool - seasonal farm markets at three child care providers in Rochester.
• Provides data for all child care needs - breakdown of existing services and service gaps.
• Offers a Regional Infant/Toddler Resource Center.
- Early Childhood Professional Library.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Referral service: no fee for service. Child care provider programs/training classes: varies. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Wayne, and Livingston Counties.
Languages: Arabic, Somali, Spanish, Swahili