thru: Finger Lakes Area Counseling and Recovery Agency
- 24-hour supervised housing treatment program offers clients individualized education and guidance with activities of daily living, counseling, outpatient treatment and vocational education services.
- Career development through work readiness programs.
- Women and children supportive apartments. Residential locations available are:
- Maxwell Hall - offers 44 units in Ontario County
- Otte Hall - offers 23 units in Wayne County
- Cadence Safe Haven
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information or visit the website.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Schuyler, Wayne and Yates Counties.
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Canandaigua NY 14424
Clifton Springs NY 14432
Newark NY 14513