Children and Family Treatment and Support Services
- Other Licensed Practitioner - assessments for mental health and/or substance use needs. Also individual, group, or family therapy in the home and/or community.
- Community Psychiatric Supports and Treatment.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation – provides assistance in learning communication skills, social skills, independent living skills, and/or self-care skills.
- Family Peer Support Services.
- Youth Peer Support and Training – provides formal and informal services and supports to youth who are experiencing social, emotional, medical, developmental, substance use, and/or behavioral challenges.
Eligibility: Ages birth to 21 and Medicaid (or Medicaid Managed Care) recipient and live in area served.
Application Process: Call or email.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Cayuga, Cortland, Erie, Genesee, Green, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Niagara, Onondaga, Orleans, Oswego, Steuben, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14609