Energy Services/Lead Program
* Provides a loan of $2000 to $8000 to fix energy emergencies including:
- Furnace repair or replacement if necessary
- Duct sealing
* Offer Lead paint testing, risk assessments, clearance testing. House inspection and job cost estimate.
- Written specifications and bid process
- Advisement in selection of contractors
Eligibility: Resident of area served, income guidelines apply.
Application Process: Call for assistance.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for services. Lead paint testing and assessment: Charges based on type of test and size of the project. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Livingston, Ontario, Seneca, Cayuga and Wayne Counties.
Languages: English, Spanish
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14620