Town Clerk Offices
thru: Town of Marion
• Services provided by the town clerk's offices are:
- Dog Licenses
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Games of Chance Licenses - The applicant must register and have an Identification number from NYS Racing & Wagering Board.
- Notary Public services
- Certificate of Residency - for students attending college
- Handicap Parking Permits
• Responsible for the collection of:
- Water and Sewer payments - Billed quarterly - January, April, July, October.
- Town and County Taxes - Collection in January, February, March. After March 31.
Eligibility: Dog License: Dogs must be licensed by four months of age. Proof of spay/ neuter is required along with current rabies vaccination.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Hunting & Fishing Licenses: Proof of New York State residency required. Proof of Hunter’s Safety Course required. Marriage License: Proof of Age required by submitting raised seal birth certificate; Proof of Identify is required by submitting a driver’s license, passport, employment picture Id or immigration record with picture. Notary services: Must have valid identification. College students: Must provide proof of residency. Handicapped Parking Permits: Must provide proof of residency and have application completed by applicant and Physician.
Fees: Dog Licenses: Fees are as follows: $7.00 spayed/neutered; $14.00 unspayed/unneutered. Licenses are renewable yearly. Marriage Licenses: $40.00. Hunting & Fishing Licenses: Fee varies.
Coverage Note: Town of Marion.
This program is offered here:
Marion NY 14505