Charlotte Community Association
* Offer crime prevention activities.
* Monitors zoning and code violations.
* Coordinates activities at Charlotte Beach.
* Sponsors social and cultural activities at Ontario Beach Park.
* Oversees improvements and acting as watchdog for revitalization of Ontario Beach Park.
* Scholarships for area high school students.
Eligibility: To attend meetings: None.
Application Process: Applications available in newsletters [available at Charlotte Library] or online at www.charlottecca.org or by calling phone number and leaving a message.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: Membership fees: $50 Benefactor, $40 Sustaining, $30 Patron, $20 Single Member, $15 Senior and student.
Coverage Note: Charlotte and surrounding areas in the City of Rochester, bounded by Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Genesee River, Lake Ontario and the City Line.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14612
Public Transportation Available
Both are Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte Community Association provides a forum for local residents and stakeholders to come together and discuss issues and to plan and promote events that occur in the neighborhood.
Hours: No office hours 24-hour answering service General meetings: first M 7:00PM, Robach Center Executive board meeting: first M 6:00 pm
Disabled: Special assistance upon request
Please click here