Alzheimer's Association Rochester/Finger Lakes Chapter
* Offers free community education courses on Alzheimer's disease.
*Provides social activities to encourage individuals with Alzheimer's disease to continue engaging in the activities they enjoy.
* Offers care consultation that provides needs assessment, planning and problem solving, plan development and support.
* Offers in-home and day program respite care scholarships.
* Assists with safe, timely return of individuals with Alzheimer's disease who wander, become lost regardless of distance from home through our MedicAlert + Safe Return program.
* Provides education regarding prevention of wandering.
* Holds support groups that offer caregivers or persons who live with Alzheimer's disease the opportunity to meet with others at a regularly scheduled meeting in a safe, confidential environment.
Eligibility: Individual living with Alzheimer's or another dementia.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Call for information.
Coverage Note: Chemung, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Languages: Language assistance available through national number 800-272-3900.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14620
Public Transportation Available.
Special assistance provided upon request.
Alzheimer’s Association Rochester and Finger Lakes Region serves individuals and families facing Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia by providing programs, services and advocacy. The Alzheimer's Association aims to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Disabled: Wheelchair Access
Please click here