Farm Service Agency
thru: United States Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency
- Commodity Operations
- Contains information about programs and initiatives such as, Cotton, End-Use Certificate Program, and Peanuts. Also included is information on the International Food Aid Conference.
- Conservation Programs
- Pays a yearly rental payment in exchange for farmers removing environmentally sensitive land from agricultural production and planting species that will improve environmental quality.
- Disaster Assistance Programs
- Assistance for natural disaster losses, resulting from drought, flood, fire, freeze, tornadoes, pest infestation, and other calamities.
- Farm Loan Programs
- Resource to establish, improve, expand, transition, and strengthen your farm or ranch.
- Price Support Programs
- Provide producers interim financing at harvest time to meet cash flow needs without having to sell their commodities when market prices are typically at harvest-time lows.
Eligibility: Varies with program requested.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Varies depending on program.
Coverage Note: Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Languages: Other language assistance available.