Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
thru: Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
- Immediate (urgent) care
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Occupational, physical and respiratory therapy
- Family medicine
- Magnetic resonance imaging services
- Regional Diabetes Health Center
- Diet consultation
- Smoking cessation education/groups
- Center for Wound Care
- Nursing home services
- Emergency room care service
Application Process: Self or referring physician.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Vary for services. Medicaid. Medicare. Third Party Insurance. Sliding scale based on income. Hill Burton Fund.
Coverage Note: Wayne, Ontario, Monroe, Seneca, and Yates Counties.
Languages: American Sign Language, Spanish
This program is offered here:
Clifton Springs NY 14432