- Inpatient and outpatient services for general and specific age, needs groups.
- Acute Care for Elders Unit.
- Geriatric Fracture Center.
- Geriatrics and Medicine Associates outpatient services.
* Offers 24-Hour Emergency Unit.
* Offers urgent care.
- Non-acute emergency services for Pediatric and adult patients.
- X-ray and laboratory services are available.
- Capability of transfer to full service emergency department.
* Provides dialysis Center.
- Hospital based acute and self care units, satellites.
* Offers services and programs for those with gastric bypass surgery.
* Offers patient representative service to assist patients and their families in meeting their needs during hospital stay.
* Offers volunteer opportunities.
Eligibility: None for most services. Please call for information.
Application Process: Physician or self-referral. Urgent Care: call Emergency.
Fees: Yes, for most services. Call for information for specific information. Sliding scale based on income. Medicaid. Medicare. Third party insurance. Hill Burton funding available.
Coverage Note: New York State.
Languages: Other language assistance available.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14620