Golisano Children's Hospital
* Offers an adolescent clinic with inpatient and outpatient medical care.
* Provides an eating disorders clinic.
- Multi-disciplinary eating disorders treatment.
- Acute inpatient hospitalization, 17 day protocol.
- Public Awareness and Education.
* Offers case management provided in the Health Home Model.
* Provides telemedicine in day care demonstration project.
* Offers volunteer opportunities.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Clinical programs: birth-age 21 years.
Adolescent Clinic: Ages 12 years-end of insurance coverage, if a student. If attending college up to 23 years of age.
Application Process: Call for information. Self referral. Primary care physician, school, pediatrician or therapist.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Vary. Third party insurance. Medicaid. Sliding scale based on income. Private pay.
Coverage Note: Primarily Monroe, Livingston, Wayne, Yates, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Allegany, Genesee, Wyoming, Orleans Counties. Crisis intervention for developmentally disabled: Monroe County only.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14642
Located on several city bus routes.
Strong Hospital offers a wide range of hospital services and specialty centers.
Rochester NY 14620
Hours: 24 hours
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics
Disabled: Wheelchair Accessible
Please click here