Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Medical and surgical services.
- Emergency room services.
- Emergency medicine helicopter transport.
- Community mental health unit.
- Inpatient, outpatient and psychiatric emergency services.
- Laboratory services.
- Women's Health Center
- Complete physical exams for women.
- Treatment of gynecological problems.
- Mammograms scheduled.
- Diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pregnancy testing/HIV testing.
- Prenatal care and delivery.
- Family Birthing Unit.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Physician referrals.
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program (SANE).
- Treatment, by specially trained registered nurses, after sexual assault.
- Sexually transmitted disease testing, including HIV.
- Emergency contraceptives.
- Prophylactic medication available for STDS/HIV.
- Individual care.
- Follow-up care.
- Expert testimony in court proceedings.
Eligibility: Varies according to service. Call for information. Mental health unit: ages 18 and older. Prenatal Care Assistance Program/PCAP: Be pregnant. Meet income guidelines.
Application Process: Call for appointment. Walk-in for emergencies. No Urgent Care just emergency room: call Emergency Room.
Fees: Varies according to service. Call for information. Third party insurance. Medicaid. Medicare. Hill Burton funding available.
Coverage Note: Ontario, Wayne, Seneca and Yates Counties.
Languages: Sign language. Spanish.
This program is offered at this site:
Newark NY 14513
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital is a medical facility providing services to patients and their families. Also offers volunteer opportunities serving the population of Wayne and surrounding counties with their hospital and attached nursing home.
Newark NY 14513
Hours: 24 hours
Please click here