Health Outreach Center
thru: Geneseo Parish Outreach Center
- Primary health care for adults and children including:
- screenings for physical exams (including pre-employment), cancer, anemia, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, cholesterol, and hearing.
- Family and pediatric medicine.
- Mental health counseling.
- Medication assistance.
- Health Education
- Insurance Navigation
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Medical Expense Assistance
- Nutrition Education
• Provides referrals for:
- Women's Health (pap smears, mammograms)
- Grief Support
- Spiritual Support
Eligibility: Uninsured or underinsured. 300% or less of the poverty level.
Application Process: Call for appointment.
Required Documentation: Proof of insurance/insurance card, if available. Proof of income.
Fees: Request $10 donation for services. Request a $30 donation for physicals.
Coverage Note: New York State.
This program is offered here:
Geneseo NY 14454
Evening hours available.