- Diagnosis, treatment, and follow up for acute and chronic illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams for work, sports or school
- Laboratory tests and Immunizations
- Counseling for personal concerns
- Routine gynecologic care
- Family planning, preventing pregnancy, and birth control, including emergency contraception
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing, options counseling, and referrals as needed
- Individual and group health education and contraceptive counseling
Eligibility: Ages 12-25. Parental consent is required for all patients younger than 18.
Application Process: Schedule an appointment or walk in.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid, Medicare, Sliding Scale. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered at these sites:
Rochester NY 14609
Rochester NY 14611
Public transportation available.
Anthony Jordan Health Center is a not-for-profit community health center offering primary, preventive, and specialty services.
Rochester NY 14605
Hours: M, TH 8:30AM-8:00PM
TU, W 8:30AM-6:00PM
Please click here