Golisano Children's Hospital
thru: University of Rochester Medical Center
• Offers an adolescent clinic with inpatient and outpatient medical care.
• Provides an eating disorders clinic.
- Multi-disciplinary eating disorders treatment.
- Acute inpatient hospitalization, 17 day protocol.
- Public Awareness and Education.
• Offers case management provided in the Health Home Model.
• Provides telemedicine in day care demonstration project.
• Offers volunteer opportunities.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Clinical programs: birth-age 21 years.
Adolescent Clinic: Ages 12 years-end of insurance coverage, if a student. If attending college up to 23 years of age.
Application Process: Call for information. Self referral. Primary care physician, school, pediatrician or therapist.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Vary. Third party insurance. Medicaid. Sliding scale based on income. Private pay.
Coverage Note: Primarily Monroe, Livingston, Wayne, Yates, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Allegany, Genesee, Wyoming, Orleans Counties. Crisis intervention for developmentally disabled: Monroe County only.
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14642
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics.