Rochester General Hospital
thru: Rochester General Hospital
- Diagnostic and therapeutic patient services for a variety of medical and surgical conditions.
- Area-Wide Trauma Center and Emergency Department.
- Dental clinic.
- Emergency medical services.
- Emergency after hours dental care accessed through the Emergency Department.
- Outpatient medical and surgical services.
- Lipson Cancer and Blood Center.
- Psychiatric services.
- Emergency psychiatric care.
- Inpatient psychiatric care.
- Dialysis treatment of chronic end-stage or irreversible renal failure.
- Physical exams, pap smears, birth control, breast exams, pregnancy testing.
- Young Adult Pregnancy Program.
- Pain management.
- Physician Finder referral service.
- Volunteer opportunities.
Eligibility: Varies according to program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call switchboard for referral to appropriate department.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Clinic Services: sliding scale based on income. Dental services: no sliding scale based on income. Medicaid. Medicare. Third party insurance. Private pay. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Primarily New York State. No one will be turned away.
Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14621