- Dental services
- Pediatric rehabilitative services
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy for all ages
- School contract services for pre-schoolers and school aged children
- Early Intervention services
- Preschool for children with and without special needs
- Adult services
- Life skills/day program services
- Assistive technology
- Residential services
- Transitional apartments
- Respite services for adults and children in-home and freestanding
- Individual and family support services
- Site- and community-based respite and habilitation services
- Environmental modifications/home renovations for added accessibility
- Adaptive technology
- Support services, including family reimbursement and transportation (see Project Access info below)
- Clinic Services
- Adaptive equipment assessments
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Behavioral Health Services
- Brokerage Services/Self Direction
- Sports Net Adaptive Sports
- Project Access
- Transportation service for people with physical disabilities who lives with their families and are not being transported to respite program
Eligibility: Must have physical or multiple disabilities for most services. Preschool Special Education: ages 3-5 years. Early Intervention Services: ages birth-3 years. Pediatric Rehabilitative Services: ages birth-21 years. Dental Services: 3 years of age and older. All other programs/services: call for information.
Application Process: Call appropriate program or office.
Required Documentation: Call for more information.
Fees: None for most programs. Respite/SportsNet Services: call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Wayne, Orleans and Wyoming Counties.
Languages: Interpretation services available in Clinic
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14623
CP Rochester supports individuals of all ages and abilities in determining their own pathway in life. CP Rochester partners with individuals, their families and the community to fulfill the individuals right to live a productive and rewarding life. CP Rochester provides a wide range of quality health, educational and support services in the greater Rochester area to assist individuals in achieving their goals.
Rochester NY 14623
Hours: Office: M-F 8:30AM-4:00PM Hours vary according to service Call for information
Please click here