Children, Youth and Family Services Programs
* Provides preventive services for families with children at risk of foster care; services to reunite parents with children in foster care.
* Offers home based therapeutic foster care for children.
* Provides emergency services to enhance self-sufficiency.
* Offers counseling for families with low birth weight infants and children.
* Provides family and youth enrichment programs; employment program for teens living in the city.
* Provides the early intervention services to children with developmental delays.
* Offers foster care for refugee minors up to age 21 through the Unaccompanied refugee minor program.
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Sliding scale based on income for some services. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Livingston, Monroe, Ontario and Wayne Counties.
Languages: Spanish; other interpretors available.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14608
Catholic Family Center is a multipurpose service agency for families, youth, older adults, refugees and immigrants and underserved persons. Member of the Emergency Services and Family Stabilization Network.
Rochester NY 14604
Hours: M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM
Evenings and SA by appointment
Please click here