Strengthening Working Families Initiative
* Services Available include:
- Family-Based Service Navigation
- Linkages to Affordable and Safe Child Care
- Financial Assistance for Short-term Child Care Stipends
- Career Planning and Vocational Assessments
- Support Services and Connections to Community Resources
- Public Benefits Advocacy and Supports
- Job Placement and Job Coaching
- Financial Assistance for Career Related Certifications and Uniforms
- Linkages to Short-term Certificate Training Programs
- Transportation Assistance
Eligibility: Individual resides in Monroe County, is 18 years and older, and is the primary caregiver of child or children: 13 years old or younger. (Please note: if a child has a disability-eligibility can be up to 18 years of age).
Individual is interested in increasing skills through short term training and/or career advancement in Health Care, Advanced Manufacturing, or Information Technology.
Application Process: Call for more information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
This program is offered at this site:
Rochester NY 14620