Child Care Resource and Referral
* Provides information on guidelines to child care subsidy eligibility.
* Offers educational programs, seminars and classes on child care issues.
* Offers development and training of professional child care providers and programs.
* Operates the Repurpose and More Store providing donated materials from local manufacturers for craft projects.
* Operates Farm to Preschool - seasonal farm markets at three child care providers in Rochester.
* Provides data for all child care needs - breakdown of existing services and service gaps.
* Offers a Regional Infant/Toddler Resource Center.
- Early Childhood Professional Library.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Referral service: no fee for service. Child care provider programs/training classes: fees charged. Call for information.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Wayne, and Livingston Counties.
Languages: Arabic, Somali, Spanish, Swahili
This program is offered at these sites:
Rochester NY 14610
Lakeville NY 14480
Call for information
Newark NY 14513
Call for information.