thru: Goodwill of the Finger Lakes
• Offers comprehensive information and referral to community human services.
• Maintains an updated and comprehensive community resource database listing over 6400 agencies and programs (services listed include housing, food, shelter, mental health, substance abuse, employment, education, health-related services, criminal justice, and legal resources, and other family and community resources).
- Accredited by the American Association of Suicidology and the Alliance of Information & Referral Systems.
• Contracts with outside customers to serve as a contact center providing phone response and live chat services for other human service/hotline initiatives.
- A member of the National Suicide Lifeline Network accepting regional calls made to this national hotline network.
- A core member of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline network's Crisis Chat Services.
Eligibility: Eligible to all.
Application Process: None.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
Coverage Note: Monroe, Cayuga, Livingston, Ontario, Seneca, and Wayne Counties.
Cultural Competency: Staff reflects population served
Languages: Spanish, Arabic, Creole- Staff provides service in language offered, Language line, Materials/literature in language indicated, Website can be translated
This program is offered here:
Rochester NY 14620