Unity Psychiatric Emergency Center & Inpatient Mental Health Services
provided by Rochester Regional Health - St. Mary's Campus
- Evaluation of psychiatric patients in acute situations.
- Arrangements made for appropriate treatment.
- 40 bed inpatient behavioral health unit.
- Linkage to outpatient and community services.
- Intensive focus groups for individual needs.
Eligibility: Psychiatric Evaluation:Must register and be medically cleared at the Walk-In Care Center.
Inpatient: Ages 18 years and older. Must have a psychiatric diagnosis.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid. Medicare. Private pay. Third party insurance. Sliding scale based on income.
Coverage Note: Primarily Monroe County, No one will be turned away.
Rochester NY 14611