Evelyn Brandon Health Center
provided by Evelyn Brandon Health Center
* Offers outpatient substance abuse treatment.
- Drug and alcohol services for all ages.
* Offers nicotine treatment.
* Provides family programs that include:
- Codependency groups
- Intervention services to assist family members to get individuals into treatment
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Mental health evaluations
- Teen After-School Program
- Young Adults Program
- Older Adults Program
- Outreach to local middle and high schools
Eligibility: Chemically dependent and family. Adolescent treatment services: ages 12-19 years. Older adult program: ages 50 years and older. Inpatient rehabilitation: ages 18 years and older. Financial criteria apply. Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Third party insurance. Medicaid. Sliding scale based on income.
Coverage Note: Monroe County, No one will be turned away.
Rochester NY 14608