Behavioral Health Clinic
provided by University of Rochester Medical Center
* Offers general psychiatric services that include:
- Adults, children and youth
- Behavioral medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Able to coordinate care with other departments at Strong Memorial Hospital
* Offers mental health evaluations.
* Provides individual, group, family and marriage counseling.
* Offers crisis outpatient services.
* Offers partial hospitalization programs.
Eligibility: Varies according to program.
Application Process: Call specific program for information.
Fees: Sliding scale/Charity Care. Medicaid/Medicare. Third party insurance. Please contact the clinic for more information.
Coverage Note: Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Languages: Translation provided through hospital services upon request. Call for information.
Rochester NY 14642
Call for information for programs, departments and clinics.