Arc of Monroe
provided by Arc of Monroe
- ArcWorks manufacturing and subcontracting business
- Job Path - Job placement, training and ongoing support for persons ready to work in the community
- Pre-vocational programs
- ArcDeli cafeteria and catering
- Community Arts Connections - Day habilitation activities promoting community inclusion
- Resources for community inclusion
- Residential and transportation services
- Health Services
- Family Services - Cash reimbursement program funds adaptive equipment, respite, transportation and environmental modifications
- Service coordination
Eligibility: Determined through the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities, must have an established diagnosis of a developmental disability (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Intellectual Disability, Traumatic Brain Injury, Other Neurological Impairment) must exist prior to age 22, with an expected continuation of the condition. Call for more information.
Application Process: Call for more information. Over the phone assessment determines if an in person meeting is required.
Required Documentation: Must submit the following documentation to the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities; current IEP or Certificate, most recent psychological evaluation that demonstrates the magnitude of the developmental disability, and documentation of IQ testing results. If initial request for eligibility is declined by the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities then further review can be requested.
Fees: Varies according to program. Call for information. Accepts third party payment as applicable. Medicaid waiver services.
Coverage Note: Monroe County.
Languages: American Sign Language, Spanish -
Rochester NY 14623
Health clinic: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Evening and SA appointments can be arranged.