Disability Information and Support Services
provided by ARISE
- Peer Advocacy
- Benefits Advisement
- Education and Housing Advocacy
- Architectural Consultations and Access Advocacy
- Recreational Access Consultations
- Disability Awareness Community Programs and Presentations
- Community Habilitation
- Employment Personal Care Bank
- Freedom Recreation and Freedom Riders
- Smoking Cessation classes
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Directly from the individual or from other agencies.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Varies according to program. No fee for most.
Coverage Note: Cayuga and Seneca Counties.
Auburn NY 13021