thru: CASA-TRINITY Inc.
- Parenting services for adult caregivers, age 18 years and older:
- Active Parenting Program.
- Parenting Inside and Out (PIO).
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P).
- PAX tools, evidence-based, trauma-informed strategies to improve cooperation and self-regulation with youth.
- Children and youth prevention/intervention services:
- Bounce back, focuses on social problem solving, psychoeducation, and relaxation, while adding additional components for children grade K-5.
- Boy’s council, a strengths-based group approach to promote boys and young men safe and healthy passage through pre-teen and adolescent years for adolescent grades 6-12.
- Girls Circle, helps adolescent girls deal with a variety of issues that include bullying, the pressures of social media, early puberty, gender exploration and binge drinking.
- SPORT, single-session substance use prevention program, includes physical activity, sports participation, and practicing stress control.
- Support for Students Exposed to Trauma, 10-session intervention for youth who have been exposed to traumatic events and are suffering from symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder for adolescent’s grade 6-12.
- Teen Intervene, a brief early interventions for teens who display the initial stages of alcohol or substance use involvement, for adolescent’s grades 6-12.
- Vape Intervention, students explore motivations for using e-cigs, gain knowledge about the risks of vaping nicotine or other substances.
- Adult services:
- Empowered Health Consciousness
- Ripple Effect of Thriving, group sessions for adults.
- Resilience and Thriving, offers resilience skills and go from coping to thriving for adult caregivers 18 years and older.
Eligibility: Adult caregivers, age 18 years and older.
Parenting Inside and out is available for incarcerated parents as well.
Application Process: Appointment, by referral, walk in, call or visit website for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fees for service.
Coverage Note: Livingston, Cattaraugus, Tioga, and Chemung counties.
This program is offered here:
Geneseo NY 14454