thru: Finger Lakes Community Health**
- School/work physicals, sick and well child visits.
- Employment Physical Examinations.
- Women and men's health services.
- Family planning.
- HIV testing.
- AIDS/HIV Prevention Counseling.
- Teen pregnancy and parenting services.
- Individual counseling.
- General Psychiatry.
- Integrated Physical/Mental Health Services.
- Mental Health Evaluation.
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid. Third Party Insurance. Sliding scale based on income.
Coverage Note: Seneca, Ontario, Cayuga, Wayne, Yates, Cortland, Tompkins, Schuyler, Steuben, Oswego, Onondaga, Chautauqua, and Livingston Counties.
Languages: Spanish, Creole