thru: Finger Lakes Community Health**
- School/work physicals, sick and well child visits
- Employment Physical Examinations
- Women and men's health services
- Family planning
- HIV testing
- AIDS/HIV Prevention Counseling
- Teen pregnancy and parenting services
- Individual counseling
- General Psychiatry
- Integrated Physical/Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
Application Process: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid. Third Party Insurance. Sliding scale based on income.
Coverage Note: Seneca, Ontario, Cayuga, Wayne, Yates, Cortland, Tompkins, Schuyler, Steuben, Oswego, Onondaga, Chautauqua and Livingston Counties.
Languages: Spanish and Creole., English, Spanish