Huntington's Disease Society of America Center of Excellence at the University of Rochester
provided by Huntington's Disease Society of America Center of Excellence at the University of Rochester
- Mutual support group for those with Huntington's Disease and those at risk.
- Dissemination of information on Huntington's Disease.
- Care and education to all affected by Huntington's Disease through the Huntington's Disease Family Center.
- Education of professionals toward better understanding, treatment and care of Huntington's Disease.
- Clinical research and drug trial observations.
Application Process: Please call ahead before attending your first group meeting. Call Amy Chesire at 585 341-7519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Support group: no fees. Huntington's Disease Family Center, University of Rochester: Medicaid. Medicare. Third party insurance. No one refused service based on inability to pay.
Coverage Note: Cayuga, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca and Wayne Counties.
Rochester NY 14618