Please click here
American Red Cross National Headquarters
- Links military families with service members during an emergency.
- Connects families with local resources.
- Provides training that promotes resiliency and preparedness to help families cope with the challenges of military life.
- Through partnerships with the Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs, Red Cross provides transition and reintegration support to wounded warriors, to veterans and their families.
* Distributes blood that has been collected to hospitals and transfusion centers across the country.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Fees vary according to program.
431 18th Street
Washington DC 20006