Center for Aging & Disability Education & Research
* Offers online certificate programs:
- ADRC Options Counseling
- Behavioral Health in Aging
- Care Management
- Foundation in Aging and Disabilities
- Residential Housing and Community Living
- Supervision and Leadership
- Value and Ethics in Aging and Disabilities
* Provides partnership opportunities with individual practicioners and organizations throughout the county, including area agencies on aging; state departments on aging and disability; nonprofit and for-profit companies; aging, health, and mental health providers; and housing associations. Partnership services include:
- Program Set-up and Management
- Orientation and Training Program Kick-off
- Supervisor Guides
- Management Reports
- Training Portal Page
- Program Evaluation
Application Process: Participants are expected to complete all 5 courses within five months of enrollment. A course will be marked as complete when a learner completes the course quiz and post-course competency evaluation. Upon completion of the post-course competency evaluation, the next course will be released into learner's account.
Required Documentation: Visit website for information.
Fees: $325. Group pricing is available.
Coverage Note: United States.
This program is offered at this site:
Boston MA 02215
The Boston University’s Center for Aging & Disability Education and Research (CADER) offers online training programs and aging certificate programs to individuals and organizations throughout the country.
Boston MA 02215
Hours: Program hours vary
Please click here