Advocacy and Case Management Services
thru: Empowering People's Independence (EPI)
- Case management
- Medicaid service coordination
- Residential Homes
- Self-Directed Services, including Fiscal Intermediary and Brokerage services
- Family reimbursement
- Health Homes
- Family support services, including parent support groups
- Structured day and evening programs
- Support groups, counseling
- Employment/vocational counseling
- Community habilitation.
- Day Habilitation
- Camp EAGR - Residential summer camp for children with epilepsy
Eligibility: Varies by program. Call for information.
Application Process: Call, email or fill out intake for online at https://www.epiny.org/programs-intake-info.php
Fees: No fee for service except in residential programs. Services covered by OPWDD.
Coverage Note: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties.
Languages: Spanish. Other language assistance available.
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Rochester NY 14620
Syracuse NY 13206
Endicott NY 13760