Housing Counseling Services
provided by The Housing Council at PathStone, Inc.
- Help for seniors
- Foreclosure prevention
- Homeowner repair grants information (Housing council doesn't provide grants but can help in finding information)
- First-time homebuyer education and counseling
* Schedules inspections for Landlords accepting LTSA's (Landlord Tenant Security Agreement).
* Offers and information and referral hotline for homeownership and rental related questions.
* Provides a rental registry with available housing units for rent. The list is updated every Tuesday and Thursday and is available on the website. The registry cannot be mailed.
* Member of the Healthy Homes Partnership.
Eligibility: Call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service except for workshops.
Coverage Note: Monroe County and surrounding areas.
Cultural Competency: Signage and advertising for diverse populations, Cultural competency, diversity, equity, and inclusion training for staff, Staff reflects population served
Languages: Spanish, American Sign Language - Staff provides service in language offered, Staff provides in-person interpreter, Language line, Materials/literature in language indicated, Website can be translated
This program is offered at multiple sites:
Canandaigua NY 14424
Location is closed to the public at this time
Rochester NY 14607
Closed for lunch 12:00PM-12:30PM.
Hotline hours: 9:00AM-1:00PM.