Seneca County Health Department
* Offers adult and child immunization clinics.
* Provides Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program.
* Offers an Expectant Parents Health Guide that provides support and home visits to newborns and their parents.
* Offers tuberculosis testing and treatment.
* Provides STD testing.
* Offers Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers with Developmental Disabilities (EIP).
* Offers public health emergency preparedness planning.
* Offers public health environmental services.
- Rabies control program
- Household hazardous waste
- Water testing and safety
- ATUPA (Tobacco Sales Compliance Checks)
- Restaurant and children's camp inspections
* Offers health education and health promotion.
- Tobacco prevention and cessation
- Injury prevention (Helmet program)
- Dental health education
- Wellness and general health promotion
Eligibility: Immunizations: ages two months to adult. Early Intervention Program: ages under 3 years of age, suspected of or having developmental delays or disabilities. Pre-School Program: ages 3-5 years with developmental delays or disabilities.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Sliding scale based on income.