* Offers confidential, non-medical support services for women and adolescents who are pregnant.
- Self-administered free pregnancy test kits
- Peer counseling and referral to other agencies
- Referral for free ultrasound
- Maternity and baby clothing (up to size 2T)
- Emergency diapers and formula, limited to once every three months
- Baby items when available (pack n plays, strollers, high chairs)
Eligibility: Call for more information.
Application Process: Call to make an appointment.
Required Documentation: For formula requests please bring identification for the baby.
Fees: No fee for service.