- Free HIV, STI, and Hepatitis C (HCV) testing and linkage to PrEP and PEP (HIV prevention medications) and other healthcare.
- Community Drop-In Center – a computer lab and meeting space for discussion groups, programs, and educational sessions.
- Condom Distribution – access to free male and female condoms, lubricants, dental dams, and other safer sex items.
- Counseling, Testing, and Referral Services (CTRS) – a service to help increase clients’ knowledge about HIV & other STI’s, encourage and support risk reduction, and secure needed referrals for appropriate services.
- Mpowerment – a community-level Intervention designed to mobilize young Black gay and bisexual men to reduce sexual risk taking, encourage regular HIV testing, build positive social connections, and support peers to engage in safer sex practices.
- Navigation/Retention to Services – a program to assist clients in identifying, accessing, and maintaining services to foster healthy lifestyles.
- Living Authentically- a support group for transgender people.
- VOICES/VOCES (Video Opportunities for Innovative Condom Education & Safer Sex) – a group-level, single-session video-based intervention designed to increase condom use among African-American and Latino men.
Eligibility: Varies according to program call for information.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
Erie and Monroe Counties.
189 N Water Street
Rochester NY 14604
Walk-in HIV testing M-TH 11:00PM-5:00PM, F 9:30PM-4:30PM