Comprehensive Health Care and Counseling Services
- Adult and pediatric medicine
- Physical therapy, dental, chiropractic
- Laboratory diagnostic testing (samples sent out)
- Women's medicine (Gynecology)
- Physical exams and work physicals
- Preventative care
- Restorative care
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Services provided by volunteer professional health care/mental health providers
- Medication evaluations
* Provides hygiene products on a first come first served basis on Friday's.
Eligibility: Patient/client must not have insurance coverage, including Medicare, Medicaid, or any other insurance plans for services received. Some exceptions for specialties & chiropractic services call for information.
Application Process: Call for an appointment.
Required Documentation: Proof of income and identification.
Fees: New patients: $30.00 for first visit, possibly up to $50 for first visit, depends on income. Lab work: $30-40 payable prior to bloodwork. Visit fee: $5 minimum, but could go as high as $50 for a visit, depends on income. Payment expected at the time of visit. Work Physical $50. No insurance is accepted. A sliding fee scale is offered for services based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The Health Care Access Department will help to determine fees. Hygiene products: no fee for service.
Primarily Greater Rochester area. Will serve all of Monroe County and beyond.
417 South Avenue
Rochester NY 14620
Hygiene products available only F 9:00AM-10:00AM or until supplies run out