Oak Orchard Health
- Medical Services include:
- Family practice
- Pediatric physicians
- Certified nurse/midwife
- Physician's assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Dental services include:
- Dentists and dental hygienists
- Behavioral Health
- Optometry services include:
- Optometrists and opticians
* Administers the WIC program.
* Facilitates enrollment to help with applying for insurance.
Eligibility: No age limitations. No income requirements.
Application Process: Call for appointment.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Third Party Insurance. Medicaid. Medicare. Child Health Plus. Sliding fee program based on income and family size.
Western Monroe, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, and Steuben Counties.
300 West Avenue
Brockport NY 14420