Crossroads Pregnancy Care
- Free and confidential pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options information including abortion information, adoption referrals and parenting your baby
- Medical referrals
- Comprehensive counseling and support to pregnant women
- Pregnant teen and teen parenting support groups
- Basic food and clothing assistance as well as babycare needs
Application Process: Call for more information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: No fee for service.
Zip Codes 14468, 14612, 14615, 14616, 14626.
Mission Share Outreach Center
Mission Share Outreach Center serves as an emergency food pantry, provides clothing assistance, backpacks and a variety of holiday services. They also provide pregnancy and parenting services and post-abortion support through Crossroads Pregnancy Center. The training center offers an assortment of life application and job training classes throughout the year.
10 Cedarfield Commons
Rochester NY 14612
Hours: TU, W, TH 9:00AM-3:00PM