Lifetime Assistance Inc.
* Offers a full-range of residential services.
* Provides vocational assessment and transition planning, employment services, job search and placement.
* Provides Fiscal Intermediary and Broker Services.
* Provides intensive support and training to parents with developmental disabilities and their children. Training includes:
- Parenting education
- Social activities
- Recreation and other life enriching experiences.
Eligibility: Must be over the age of 18 and have a developmental disability or be a family member of someone with a developmental disability.
Application Process: Call for information.
Required Documentation: Call for information.
Fees: Medicaid. SSI.
Monroe, Orleans, Ontario Wayne and Genesee Counties.
425 Paul Road
Rochester NY 14624