Family Support Services Program
- Homemaker basic skills training for caregiver
- Parent support group
- Companionship and respite services
- Family crisis program
- Transportation to and from recreation events
- Children's day camp, games, sports, supervised exercise
- After school wellness program - for school-age children who have high medical or behavioral challenges.
- Financial Reimbursement for families to assist with costs of caring for a family member with a developmental disability.
- Behavior Management Services - providers will assess behavior, make referrals and develop a support plan to assist families to manage challenging behaviors in the home.
Eligibility: Must be OPWDD eligible. Call for more information.
Application Process: Call for information
Required Documentation: Call for information
Fees: Call for information
150 Van Buren Street
Newark NY 14513