Community Support Services Program
- Homemaker skill training
- Parent support group
- Family crisis program
- Adult and children's respite
- Respite transportation
- Children's day camp, games, sports, supervised exercise
- After school wellness program
- Community Habilitation - providing in home assistance with chores, hygiene, cooking and budgeting.
- Financial Reimbursement for families to assist with costs of caring for a family member
- Behavior Management Services - providers will assess behavior, make referrals and develop a support plan.
Eligibility: Children, youth, and adults with developmental disabilities. Call for more information.
Application Process: Call for more information.
Required Documentation: None.
Fees: No fee for service.
150 Van Buren Street
Newark NY 14513